A new lease on life...

Passion and perseverence...

pas.sion [pash-uhn]

–noun 1. any powerful or compelling emotion or feeling, as love or hate.

2. strong amorous feeling or desire; love; ardor.

3. strong sexual desire; lust.



This is the most commonly associated ideal one thinks of while the word "Passion" flashes across your mind. Some amazing connection with another person, intense, exciting...all of the heat you see in the movies. That is what I have been deciding I want...but here is my question....is it possible to have a serious and passionate relationship with respect and adoration all at the same time? So far...in my 24 vast years of experience, I am thinking ... not so much. I'm not sure I've ever had both...I've been in a passionless companionship, and I've been in this lustful, abstract relationship-like thing...both of which left me completely unsatisfied in one form or another. I'm so confused! Is there any kind of happy medium out there? Is it possible to have this deep connection with someone and still have that electric connection, or is it one or the other? I sort of hate the thought of only having one in my life. I truly hope there is some form of both which can meld into this perfect thing.



I'm not saying that I want this perfect relationship right now, nor anytime soon. I am enjoying reclaiming my quasi-independence, and setting goals and hoping to meet them in the not-so-distant future. So that’s me...Just someone who hopes to find that person who can meet all of her perfect prerequisites....

1 comment:

Lexi said...

There can be both; at the same time, with the same person. I think that sometimes one passion can bring the other out. When you meet the right person both passions ignite one another. Much love to you darling!

Lexi