A new lease on life...

Philosophy

Ok so here is today's deal. I had the day off, and was soooo busy all day, however I'm not sure really what I did all day! Cleaned a little, shopped a little, gossiped a little...hmm. I have noticed that when it comes to women, we really don't have much going for us....walk into a room, listen to the conversations that groups of young women are having. I can almost guarentee that it revolves around Shopping, Men, the dreaded past relationships and other girls that they don't like. This is truly pathetic people! I mean come on, there is sooo much more to life than this! Don't get me wrong, I love those topics as much as the next girl, but women are SMART if they want to be!! Why not discuss current events, groundbreaking moments, favorite books, something...I mean really...So girls, listen up, this is what we are talking about from now on...And maybe we should all take up my philosophy on dating

Here's my philosophy on dating. It's important to have somebody that can make you laugh, somebody you can trust, and somebody that, you know..turns you on....And it's really, really important that these three people don't know each other.

No comments: