A new lease on life...

An Emotional Mess...

Today has been awful, just seriously awful. I feel like everything that could have gone wrong today, did. I guess that is Monday for me, at least Monday is One Tree Hill night, that always makes a bad day have some light at the end of the tunnel.

Through all the crap I've gone through the past couple of months I really do have some amazing people in my life. Every one I know has been hit so hard with so much crap, and even with all of that my girls have been such life-savers! Thanks girls, I appreciate you all so much, and maybe that isn't said enough when so many bad things are going on. However you all mean so much to me, and I know whenever I need a glass of wine and some great gossip, you all will be there for me!

A quick favor would be praying for my friend Abby and her family, her mom has been diagnosed with breast cancer and this is a tough week for her.

Xoxo!


No comments: