A new lease on life...

To those lonely boys...

Ok...so I'm more convinved than ever that dating right now...or soon...or not so soon is a TERRIBLE idea! I have some great guy friends that are here for me, my girls are nothing short of amazing and then there are these guys who think I am DYING to date them...which is slightly laughable at this point in my life. So okay, guys  in need of a clue (that is most of you). Here's one--for free. Women send signals.Usually it's a brush off. Before you dip into your shallow pool of wit let me paint us a picture and save us both the trouble. Here's your evening. After you realize you're not getting my number you are going to slink back off to your buddies, laugh this off, get wasted, go home, and make nice with yourself. But don't be thinking of me, because even your fantasy of me, isn't interested in you....I've been through a lot, and I am learning what is best for me right now...and finding the "love of my life" isn't my top priority ANY time soon...



No comments: