A new lease on life...
I'm exhausted. I don't sleep very well anymore, the classic catch 22 of being tired all day yet wide awake all night. My days seem to be filled with as little effort as possible, while nights are spent thinking about how much I didn't get done that day while watching re-runs of sex and the city. Yes I am lame, I know.

I do however hope to keep reconnecting with all those people I lost contact with. I am doing quite well so far, which has been so much fun! I have the energy for my friendships and if I ever lose that, then whats the point of even being here? I have come to realize if you don't have meaningful friendships, relationships with those that you love, then all the money in the world can't compensate.

So here is to ignoring sleep deprivation, and being productive today.

No comments: