A new lease on life...

Living Again


So since my past post I would like to just put a few things out there. I am no longer married, or wont be in a few weeks (cross your fingers) and yes, am cool enough to be living at home again with my parents. I'm not complaining, there is no where else I would rather be right now. I am rediscovering my life...living a little, figuring this whole mess out. It is like these past couple of years are just this...haze. Who was I? What happened along the way? How did I end up here? I feel like my whole world has been flipped upside down and then back again!!

So after being judged for the past three years, after the fighting, the hurt, the bad times and everything I am leaving behind, I am open to few new things. I want to spend more time with People who just pretty much make me laugh, but don't care if I cry either. I am so pleased to have such great people in my life. I want to have a martini on a weeknight, I want to dance even if there is no music on, I want to be capable of everything that is out there. I want to go skydiving, I want to fly fish, I want to learn what it is like to actually enjoy living once again. Imagine that!

No comments: